Miranda Dental Hospital & Medical Centre
84 Kiora Road is a vital new medical development in the heart of the Sutherland Shire & Miranda’s central business district. It will provide exceptional A Grade Medical consulting spaces and extraordinary benefits for Miranda and Sutherland Shire residents. This is a unique opportunity to secure quality consulting rooms, in a very high profile location, offering both easy access and convenience to building occupants and visitors alike.
Approved by Sutherland Shire Council for ‘Specialist’ Dental Treatment Services & Day Surgery Facilities, 84 Kiora Road already has several industry leading tenants on board including preeminent Dentists and Radiological Services, who are excited about opening their full floor premises with the very best of technology and patient care.
The building is being marketed to medical practitioners, specialists and complementary medical professionals. Current approval includes provision for over night stays, offering flexibility to perform almost all medical procedures. This unique development would also suit boutique day surgery, radiology/imaging and a variety of associated disciplines.
- The market leader in an area of high caliber commercial developments
- Perfectly positioned for access to all rail & bus transport services
- On the door step of shopping and retail, both major chain & boutique
- Services the Sutherland Shire, St George & Northern Illawarra areas
- Located in the centre of the ever–burgeoning medical precinct of Miranda
- Conveniently located between Miranda railway and Westfield Miranda with easy access from all directions by rail or road transport
- Taxi ranks are located directly opposite the development in both Urunga Parade and Westfield Miranda
- Plenty of on-street & public car parking surrounds the building
- Building concierge in place (to assist access to restricted patients)
Expressions of Interest
To submit an expression of interest, please click here.
- With a large variety of approved uses, the building provides a wonderful opportunity for day surgery, inpatient stays & medical consulting rooms
- Commercial medical uses in concert with surrounding medical practices are applicable, such as veterans services, special needs patients & radiology/pathology
- Seven storey’s provide 2580 square metres of lettable space with 41 security car spaces
- Over 55,000 vehicles pass the site daily (RMS Road Traffic figures 2012)
- A dynamic, unique, ‘world’s best practice’ environmentally sustainable development with exceptional design and reduced running costs for the life of the building
- All areas are approximate
- Three sided frontage allows for excellent natural light throughout the year
- Flexible floor plans, sizes and configurations
- All areas are approximate
- Landmark signage opportunities afforded by iconic design and three sided frontage
- Combine complimentary practices with internal access between floors